Sarah Spreckley, our blog writing superstar associate, supports our clients with professional, creative, interesting blog content, helping to improve SEO and increase website visitors with planned delivery of a monthly blog schedule to share key messages with your our client target audience, sharing on social media & with selected 3rd party platforms.
Sarah shares 5 benefits of producing a business blog:
- Featuring a regular blog on your website is an inexpensive way to help SEO, drive organic traffic to your site and increase your online visibility.
- No matter how small your business is, a regular blog can establish you as a leader in your field.
- Blogs can help engage your audience, strengthen your brand and make your business more ‘real’ – you could feature a day in the life of the CEO, offer Chef’s recipe of the week or just share an anecdote – people love a story!
- Preparing a blog schedule is an easy way to support your Sales and Marketing plan by following seasonal business changes or through promoting special offers.
- Being ‘human’ is more important than ever and a blog can give you the ideal platform to share and connect with old and new clients alike.